Coming soon to a park near you!
We're pleased to introduce this outreach arm of our organization. Six roaming actors will present this parable of tainted information, the murder it inspires, and what comes next. Witness what spurs a soul to that first fatal act; and how it will rationalize compounding the deed.
This is a great first exposure to Shakespeare on stage with action to punctuate the dialogue and familiar quotes heard in context. The production is followed by a question and answer time with the Troupe.
FREE Public Performances
- June 15 7:00 pm Broad Ripple
- June 16 1:00 pm Garfield Arts Center
- June 19 6:30 pm Eagle Creek
- June 21 TBD Watkins Park
- June 21 7:00 pm Holliday Park
- June 30 11:00 am Martin Luther King Park
- June 30 1:00 pm Frederick Douglass Park
- June 30 3:00 pm Tarkington Park