Where to park for our July 27, 28, 29, 2017 performances of AS YOU LIKE IT in White River State Park:
Recommended Parking this year: Indianapolis Zoo parking: 1200 West Washington Street (Recommended for easier in and out AND because we will run a free golf cart shuttle from the zoo to our amphitheatre)
- Zoo parking will remain open all three evenings for Indy Shakes’ production of AS YOU LIKE IT on July 27, 28, 29, 2017
- Price: $10 for general public; $7 for zoo members
- From the Zoo parking lot, walk in between the Zoo entrance building and the White River Gardens (“butterfly”) building. Follow sidewalk between these buildings and pass through an iron gate. You will then be on the old Washington Street pedestrian bridge.
- Simply walk east across the bridge (towards the JW Marriott) and the Celebration Plaza Amphitheatre where Indy Shakes performs will be on your left.
- OR wait on the bridge for the FREE Indy Shakes golf cart shuttle to take you to our amphitheatre
Additional parking is available in the White River State Park underground parking garage. But please be aware the Indianapolis Indians are playing home games during each of our 2017 performances. Entrance is located between the Eitlejorg Museum and the Indiana State Museum (and across Washington Street from the Marriott Courtyard Hotel/JW Marriott complex).
- Price: $10
- From the underground garage, exit the western pedestrian staircase and head west into White River State Park. The JW Marriott will be to your back and the NCAA Headquarters will be on your right. Stroll west along the canal until you reach the Celebration Plaza Amphitheatre where HART performs. The White River is our backdrop.